Since many of you guys are so anxious for different translation projects I have a few propositions for my new translation schedule. You can vote~
I am still recruiting. As long as you know a little Chinese and you are passionate about C-Novels or really digging deeper into the language, please sign up! I can help you along the way and we can work together. No commitment required at all!
Future Translation Schedules
(1) I complete each book one by one as they come and I follow the schedule I have listed previously.
(2) I switch books in and out frequently.
- One week I do When A Snail Falls in Love, another week I do Siege in Fog, another week I do Les Interpretes, another week I do Fleeting Midsummer. There will be 1-2 updates per week per book.
- Each week, I only focus on ONE book.
(3) I focus on one main translation project but I translate some chapters on the side.
- I will have 1-2 updates per week for the main translation project. For side projects, I will be translating longer updates but it will be posted every two weeks or every month.
- It is unclear what the main translation project will be as of now. We can take a vote later.
- For Siege in Fog, I will release a full chapter every month
- For Les Interpretes, it will be one chapter per two weeks
(4) I have one “main” translation project but I randomly post some other books too whenever I want.
(5) Other (Please state in the comments)
Please vote below~
This poll will be closed on November 26 at 7:00 AM (US EST). Meanwhile, I will be stockpiling chapters for Fleeting Midsummer and doing drama recaps on A Virtual Voyage for Princess Wei Young with my pal, @drama_addict28. Sorry but I need a little break from translating, plus the end of the semester is looming. *Panics*
I will pop back in after the poll is over to see the results and discuss what the next steps will be for this blog. Please note that I will not base ALL of my future plans on this poll.
Just a last note, but finals are coming up in mid-December. I will stay on this site until the end of November and pop in again after December 16 (US EST).
For all you Fleeting Midsummer fans, please keep in mind that there is an upcoming “translation spree” on December 14 in commemoration of volaretranslation’s anniversary. I will be scheduling all posts so you guys can enjoy your dose of reading without me having to be there. Sorry for being on hiatus for all this time, but I promise I will try to make a comeback for missing all those days!